Thursday, November 21, 2013

My new ride!!

We decided to invest in a Danish cargo - or "Christiania"- bike - take a look! Recall we don't have a car...so this has made life SO much easier, from grocery shopping, going places on weekends and taking the kids to and from school.
 
It's been great - it is a lot of work though - as the bike+kids+stuff = a lot of weight to pedal - but I have gotten used to it and am glad I got one with a lot of gears to work with!
 
There is a bench in there with 2 seats and seat belts and plenty of floor space leftover for everything else. It's our Danish mini-van!
 
We have actually had this for 2 months now and it has been a great asset as the temperatures drop and the light rain is more common - the kids at least stay warmer and dry (there is a cover that is not in this photo that is on all the time now). The only reason for the delay in posting this is because I wanted a photo of me and the kids in the bike...but I keep forgetting, so here is the bike! I will update with a photo when I happen to remember to have Ron take one!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment