Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Public Transportation

We have gotten used to taking the bus. We ride it pretty much daily so that we can get out and explore as much as possible and go to play groups. The location of our apartment is within walking distance of the train station for an adult but with the kids we use the option that requires the least amount of walking - the bus. Raegan loves to help determine if the bus coming down the street is the right one (she tells me to close my eyes while she looks at the number on the bus - yeah right!) and Wyatt loves to watch the trucks go by while waiting for the bus. They both enjoy riding on the bus and fight over who gets to push the button to ensure the bus stops where we need to get off.

Here we are waiting at the bus stop at the end of our street.



Here they are riding the bus. Raegan is trying to make Wyatt look at me. If Wyatt allows me, he will also ride on the bus in the stroller instead. This is much easier for me, there is a space open for standing with the stroller and I only have to keep track of Raegan. But Wyatt is quite opinionated and I am not always up for trying to convince him he doesn't need to be in his own bus seat!


Raegan did randomly tell me yesterday she misses my car and getting to watch TV on car rides. :-)  We will be getting a car soon but they are much smaller here and there will be no TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment